Registered investors must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older or entities domiciled in the U.S. Children under the age of 18 are not eligible to invest on the Site.
Registration Data; Account Security
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site (“Registration Data”), (b) maintain the security of your password and identification, (c) maintain and promptly update your Registration Data and any other information you provide to us ad to keep it accurate, current and complete, and (d) be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account.
Proprietary Rights: Copyrights
All software, design, text, information, data, databases, images, photographs, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, artwork, graphic material, or other copyrightable elements (collectively, “Content”), other than User Content (as defined below), are the property of CollectiveSun and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, licensors, vendors, partners or other respective owners and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright laws. No Content (other than your own User Content) may be reproduced, modified, used to create derivative works, displayed, performed, published, distributed, disseminated, broadcast or circulated to any third party without our express prior written consent.
You are hereby granted a limited license to download one copy of the Content on the Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. Under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the Content except as expressly permitted hereby;
- use the Content for any commercial purpose or any public display;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the Content; or
- transfer the Content to another person or “mirror” the Content on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of the above restrictions. We may terminate this license for any reason at our sole discretion.
“CollectiveSun,” “CollectiveSun.com” and all related logos (collectively, “CollectiveSun Trademarks”) constitute our trademarks or service marks. Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed on this Site may be trademarks or service marks owned by us or others. You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify or reproduce any of the trademarks found on the Site unless in accordance with written authorization by us. The use of any of the CollectiveSun Trademarks as part of a link to or from any site is prohibited unless we provide advance written approval. Any questions concerning any CollectiveSun Trademarks, or whether any mark or logo is a CollectiveSun Trademark, should be referred to us.
User Content Agreement
You represent, warrant and agree that no materials of any kind submitted through your account or otherwise posted or shared by you on the Site will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary rights, or contain libelous, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material. You further agree not to collect email addresses or other contact information of Users from the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications. Additionally, you agree not to use automated scripts to collect information from the Site or for any other purpose. You further agree that you may not use the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site. In addition, you agree not to use the Site to:
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- register for more than one User account or register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers or credit card numbers;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another User;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without our authorization; or
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in our judgment, is objectionable or restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose us or any User to any harm or liability of any type.
User Content Posted on Site
By posting User Content to any part of the Site, you are deemed to grant to us, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, fully paid, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part) and distribute such User Content for any purpose on or in connection with the Site or the promotion thereof, to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You may remove your User Content from the Site at any time. However, if you choose to remove your User Content, the license granted above will not expire.
Links to Third Party Websites
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Disclaimer of Warranties
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OF THE CONTENT, AND WE DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT.
THIS SITE AND ALL OF THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON- INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE OUTCOME OF YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
WE MAY DISCONTINUE OR MAKE CHANGES IN THE CONTENT AND SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU AND WITHOUT ANY LIABILITY TO YOU. ANY DATED INFORMATION IS PUBLISHED AS OF ITS DATE ONLY, AND WE DO NOT UNDERTAKE ANY OBLIGATION OR RESPONSIBILITY TO UPDATE OR AMEND ANY SUCH INFORMATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY OR ALL SITE OFFERINGS OR TRANSMISSIONS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE TO YOU. THIS SITE COULD CONTAIN TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitations of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER WE NOR OUR AFFILIATES NOR OUR OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, REPRESENTATIVES, NOR ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS TO THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR OTHER INJURY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH USE OF THE SITE, OR WITH A USER’S DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, FEDERAL OR STATE SECURITIES LAWS, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
Governing Law: Venue
These Terms of Service and all matters or issues collateral thereto will be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of California without regard to conflict-of-laws principles, and jurisdiction for any court action will be in San Diego, California. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall be conducted in San Diego, California, and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
This Site is not intended for use by, or distribution to, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such use or distribution would be contrary to applicable law or regulation. By offering this site and Content, we make no distribution or solicitation to any person to use the Site or Content in jurisdictions where the provision of the site and/or content is prohibited by law.