Mascoutah Community Unit School District 19 – Scott Elementary
Engaging every student, every day, in quality learning opportunities
Our district will provide every student the resources and opportunity for personal growth as they develop 21st-century skills including critical thinking, communication, creativity, and collaboration. Our students will be contributing members of society who value the pursuit of learning and service to others.
To achieve our mission, fulfill our vision, and achieve our goals, we must hold to our belief system. We believe
- all students can learn and succeed.
- a diverse, well-trained, and dedicated staff is essential for excellence.
- we must provide a high-quality learning experience to ensure student success.
- there is value in the diverse nature of our rural, suburban, and military community.
- the future of our nation, state, and community is dependent upon effectively educating all children.